ABOUT ME
I am an inventor and an artist. My name is A.J. Petersen, I'm 23 years old and have recently moved from Malibu, California to Manila, Philippines.
Creating is my passion. I take orders from individuals that want custom props, costumes, air cannons or gadgets built for them. I do this to fund my Exoskeleton Protection Suit Technology Research.
It is my dream and lifelong commitment to bring Protection Suit Technology into being, and I have already taken the first steps by building several semi-functional prototypes that can be viewed on this website.
The technology required to build a functioning Exoskeleton already exists. I am not a DARPA funded engineer, or an eccentric billionaire. I'm a student and self made inventor that has built semi-functioning prototypes in his garage!
The technology is here and it is possible, not without some help though! That is why I have created these websites. I need people like you to tell your friends, and tell them to tell their friends!!
I’m not interested in creating weapons, or a shield for an attacker to utilize to his or her advantage. I’m interested in giving humanity a new tool that can be used to save and protect itself in the most dangerous and trying situations, and aid in exploration of dangerous or unknown territories.
I want to take existing technology that we have today, and adapt it into a wearable platform that can be used to protect the wearer, and help save lives.
I am self-funded and work directly off the proceeds I earn from projects on this site, I do love creating fantasy technology for people, but my true focus is on building a powered Exoskeleton that can stand up to the toughest conditions, and be used in Search and Rescue Disaster Operations worldwide.
Aegis is the Latin word for shield, that is what I want to create, a technological shield for humanity. I want to better the world by equipping it's protectors with better technology. I want to help save lives.
Amor Vincit Omnia.
Thanks for visiting the site!