Loading!!


The TB-AC can launch T-Shirts, Water Balloons, Promotional Items, Empty Soda Cans, Tennis Balls, and many other items. It weighs under 10 lbs, and features an aluminum bar support system with handle. The unit is constructed from "Schedule 40 PVC", and can be pressurized using a bike pump or air compressor. Using a normal bike pump, you should be ready to go after about 7 pumps. Suggested pressurization is 60 PSI. Although you can safely pressurize up to 100 psi!!

The below video is the TB-AC launching a white T-shirt at an average of 45 feet. ***I also fired white and blue party streamers to give you a visual representation of Arching and Flight Time of a launched object.



This a customized version I made for a friend's war movie. "Distressed Metallic Camo" ..standard versions come with solid or two-tone paint jobs. All TB-AC cannons have the aluminum support bar and handle.


Photobucket
I can paint your cannon any solid color needed at no extra charge. Themes such as "Battle Damaged" or other custom themes have a small fee.
Loading!!
loading!!


Do you want a custom version of this cannon?? I can build one for you!! Send an E-Mail to Tinker@TheWeirdWorks.com. A short text description is fine. You may also send a drawing or a link to a picture to help me get an idea of what you'd like!